Gay Ottawa Volleyball
Gay Ottawa Volleyball (GOV) is a volunteer, non-profit volleyball league catered mainly to the lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, transgender, queer, and LGBTQ-friendly within Canada's National Capital Region (NCR). The league provides an inclusive and fun environment, but also serves as a healthy social venue for the LGBTQ community.
On March 14, hundreds of volleyball players from Ottawa, Toronto, Kingston, Montreal and beyond are competing in Gay Ottawa Volleyball’s 29th annual volleyball tournament!
The theme this year is “Gaymanji: Welcome to the Jungle“, and to celebrate on Saturday night we will be throwing our annual gala party at the Canadian Museum of Nature!
Join us for this celebration of LGBTQ inclusive sport in Ottawa!
ATTN TOURNAMENT PARTICIPANTS: Your tickets are included as part of your team package.
Tickets are $26.55 (before tax and fees), and include:
– Entry at 930pm
– Access to the main spaces and galleries at the Museum
– Access to the silent auction
– One drink coupon
– Dance party with DJ Kitty Funk
– Karaoke (presented by Caturday Karaoke)
– Performances and other entertainment throughout the night!
You should know:
– 19+, photo I.D. is required
– All ticket sales are final
– No re-entry
– No smoking or vaping allowed on the museum’s property
– No external food or drinks are permitted
– Cash bar (ATM on site)
As a participant, you agree to be photographed, videotaped or filmed, and grant the museum and Gay Ottawa Volleyball permission to put the finished footage/photography to any uses that it may choose, including marketing, advertising and public-relations-related activities. Notify our staff when you arrive if you would like to opt out.
To ensure the safety of guests, we may conduct checks of bags and coats, refuse entry to the event and/or remove participants without a refund.