GOV leagues offer players the opportunity to play with the same team week after week, competing against similar-skilled teams using a tiered system. Teams move up or down a “ladder” each week based on their cumulative performance.
- Code of Conduct
- COVID-19 Protocol
- Policy on COVID-19 Vaccination
- GOV House Rules and Officiating Handbook (Fall 2021)
Wednesday League – waiting for the official all-clear
We are expecting to kick-off the Winter 2022 Wednesday League in early February!
- While the province has shared good news, we are still waiting to hear back from facilities for their individual reopening dates. We don’t know yet whether City of Ottawa sites and school board sites will open on the same schedule.
- As a result, there is a scenario where we may start the league like we did in the Fall, by first offering play every two weeks before reverting to weekly play again when conditions allow.
- Captains, once we have enough information we will email you again with specific details. When play returns, we will also be asking some of you to help us make player check-in at Patro d’Ottawa and schools go more smoothly.
- Teams on the waitlist, you will also be hearing from us very shortly. We should have room to add some teams, provided that schools open up as expected?
***Are you a player who is working on their game, seeking something more advanced than Mondays but not able to participate at your desired level on Wednesdays?
- Consider signing up for the Friday Skills & Drills Series! We are also aiming to get this started in February, where you can sign up for a series of sessions with a qualified coach taking place every Friday. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested!